Monday, October 4, 2010

And then there were 9....

days that is....until I leave to go back to Cancun....you know, scene of the first graceful event of my 30's....

Decided a month/6 weeks ago that I was going to do HCG to try to lose weight....honestly, maybe made it 3 days before I cheated. Decided after a few weeks that it was not going to work with my current cheating..so I dropped it but joined a gym and decided that it was fun. I am going with a friend, Lucy (name changed to protect the innocent!!!) and now we are going to meet with a Trainer (aka - he's trying to kill me - httkm). So now I have paid for training (money sunk), have Lucy (friend sunk), and now have published to the interweb (world sunk) - that should keep me on the straight and narrow, right?

Today is Monday, which means we will work our "pushing" muscles and back; Wednesday is legs; Friday is "pulling" muscles and abs. My questions is will there ever be a point where some part of my body is not sore and refusing to work properly? I still am having problems straightening out my right (good) arm and my collarbone area is grumbling when I try to lift my arm above my head. I am leaving next Thursday to go back to Cancun and am just hoping that I will not be wondering around like some kind of non-flexible goon because of being stiff.

I really don't want to be that whiney person but I think I may bring on the high pitchness if this does not change. I know there will be results but just maybe it will not need to be so painful...

No comments:

Post a Comment